The colors of this nested bowl set make it easy to designate which is what easily by sight. The compact design means all your basic cooking essentials are nested neatly inside each other; decluttering space in your cabinets and organizing everything. Plus, the light-weight melamine is easy to toss about in the kitchen when you’re in the thick of your meal making (heavy glass mixing bowls can take their toll after a while.) Lastly, everything you need is right there – two perfectly sized bowls, a colander and sieve plus all your measuring cups.
For a college grad, it’s essential. For a foodie it’s an unexpected treat. Cooking sets normally will set you back anywhere from 10 bucks to 100. If you’ve purchased one of our Chop2Pots by JosephJoseph, you know the quality they instill in all their cooking helpers. We love the lightweight melamine for quick jobs versus heavy glass bowls. And for the price, it will be hard to find ALL these essentials nested into one spot.
- Available as a set of 9
- Large mixing bowl 4.75 qt (152 fl oz)
- Colander approx 3 qt (101 fl oz),
- Sieve approx 2 qt (101 fl oz)
- Small mixing bowl with measurements 17 fl oz
- 5 Measuring cups , 1 Cup, ½ Cup , 1/3 Cup , ¼ Cup, 1/6 Cup.
- Dishwasher safe, not microwave safe
- Largest, exterior bowls feature non-slip ring on base to keep your bowls in place
- Each bowl includes a handy helper handle for easy lifting