Why this item is a great buy:
We love books and our rooms are filled with them, but to be honest we’re getting a little tired of those boring old book shelves. We need a new way to keep our favorite books on hand, and are seriously impressed with how affordable it will be with this Conceal Book Shelf.
Five Reasons Why Less is More and Concealment Is a Good Thing:
1. We find "knick knacks" just make clutter and if there’s one thing that our little apartment can’t take it’s clutter.
2. This shelf is the perfect way to highlight some of your favorite books…you know, the ones that make you seem so erudite and sophisticated.
3. Let’s see…Kate and Jon Gosselin. Can someone please make all this drama go away? (i.e. the cameras, the ‘celebrity’ appearances, the constant US Weekly covers)
4. You have already hung the only two prints you’re able to stand for long periods of time in your living room, but you still have some wall space that needs filling – why create a little readable wall art?
5. Heidi Montag, Paris Hilton, et all. Stop them please.
- Conceal Book Shelf
- Powder coated steel floating book shelf becomes invisible behind stack of books.
- Designed by Miron Lior.
- Dimensions: 5.25 x x 5.5" (13 x 13 x 14 cm).