This lovely loose leaf tea gift set with delicate illustrations features a selection of 10 single-estate or flavored teas, handpicked by Palais Des Thes to introduce you to the pleasures of tea. Makes a wonderful gift for the tea lover or those new to tea. It is provided with an introduction book to tastings.
This tea set contains 5 tubes of origin teas:
- Big Ben, a perfect blend of Yunnan and Assam, round and spicy
- Grand Yunnan Impérial, flowery and mild black tea of China, perfect in the morning
- Margaret’s Hope, a fruity Darjeeling with a great character
- Long Jing, green tea of China with a delicate chestnut aroma, lightly sweet
- Tamaryokucha Impérial, a remarkable japanese green tea with twisted leaves
And 5 exclusive flavored creations:
- Thé du Hammam, a fruity blend evoking roses, green dates, red fruit...
- Thé des Lords, Earl Grey with a strong bergamot scent, enlivened by safflower petals
- Thé des Moines, the unique blend of tea, plants and flowers, inspired by a Tibetan recipe.
- Fleur de Geisha, a refined combination of Japanese green tea favoured with cherry blossom.
- Rooibos des Vahinés, a rich recipe combining the scents of vanilla, almond, marigold petals and rosebuds!
Each tube contains enough tea to brew a 6- to 8-cup pot.
To prepare each tea at its best, you can refer to the Infusion Chart.
Specificities of the tea set:
10 whole leaf tea tubes of 12 g (0.4 OZ)
Net weight: 120 g (2.1 OZ)
Size: 26 x 15.5 x 3.5 cm
Magritte Pipe Mug
Pendleton Chief Joseph Blanket